Good Shepherd Lutheran Church: a worshiping community –
graciously forgiven and sent out by Jesus Christ to serve, love and
witness to the world.
Good Shepherd Lutheran Church has been actively caring for the spiritual needs of the Noosa community since 1985.
- We believe in and trust Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
- We are a part of the Lutheran presence in Noosa and as a Christian congregation, are here to serve the local community.
- We believe that every church exists to give glory to God and to make disciples (followers of Jesus).
Good Shepherd provides programs, services and opportunities from which we can better understand the love of God and show our appreciation for that love.
All are welcome to join us on our journey of faith in Christ.
Inquires can be made to GSLC Ministry Centre - 07 5449 8856
ONGOING EVENTS ...
- Regular Sunday Worship Services:
Holy Communion Celebrated 2nd & 4th Sunday
9.30am Contemporary Song -
Holy Communion Celebrated 1st & 3rd Sunday
First & Fifth Sunday of the month @ 9:30am
Combined Service with Holy Communion
- Playgroup (Pre-school) Every Tuesday & Thursday, 9-11am during term
- Mothers' Prayer Group Every second Tuesday, from 7.00pm
- Bible Song 3-5pm Friday’s (Fortnightly)
Arts-based Children’s Ministry for Years 3-5
Bible Song™ is an arts-based/brain-based immersion into key Bible verses and stories. Each session is mixed with music, art, craft, drama and games which help engage the students with the lesson for the day.
- Head to the Heart (H2H) 6-8pm Friday’s (Fortnightly)
Junior Youth Ministry for Years 6-8
Head to the Heart (H2H) is a relational, small group ministry system that celebrates the faith with art, music, skits, gameshows and caring relationships.
- 4U 7-9 pm Friday’s (Fortnightly)
Senior Youth Ministry for Years 9-12
4U seeks to help teenagers grow a balanced life that is centred in Jesus Christ. We take our time discussing hot topics of the day in a safe, caring, biblically-centred environment.
Cross-Generational Family Events (occasional)
This is an investment of time for building relationships. During FAMfest we spend time together by participating in a variety of activities that are aimed at encouraging family nurturing and growth.